Cece approaches each presentation with the goal of educating her audience. By breaking down complex ideas into their individual components, Cece provides her audience with a clear foundation and understanding on how to leverage new technologies, such as social media and virtual events, within their own organizations. Possessing an energetic, open speaking style, she can tailor her presentation to her audience’s needs, inviting audience members to comment before and during her presentations.
Cece is available to speak on webinars, at conferences, to organizations, and other groups on a variety of topics related to public relations, marketing, social media, event marketing, content marketing, and virtual events. Contact Cece for a speaking engagement or to learn more.
* Transforming Audience Engagement with Mobile Technology, MPI WEC 2013, July 2013: Presented on the role of mobile for event audience enagement
* Driving Results with Event Content, IMEX 2013, PCMA Booth: Outlined how to maximize event content before, during and after an event
* 15 Social Media Ideas, PCMA Convening Leaders, 2013, Learning Lounge: Shared 15 social media ideas in 15 minutes
* Connect 5: The Virtual Edition!, EventCamp Twin Cities, August 25, 2011: Speaking on Virtual/Hybrid Events
* Making Virtual Profitable: Steal These Business Ideas, MPI Webinar, February 2011: Provided insight into four different virtual event business models.
* Host of “The Edge Streaming Theater”, Virtual Edge Summit 2011, January 2011: Hosted “The Edge Streaming Theater” live from the conference show floor, which included interviews with industry experts on virtual events, community and social media.
* Focus.com Virtual Events Roundtable, Focus.com, December 2010: Moderated group of experts on what works and what doesn’t work across the spectrum of virtual events.
* Dispelling the 5 Myths of Going Virtual, MPI Webinar, November 2010: Provided high-level look at the myths around virtual events and why these myths are not barriers to going virtual.
* Social Media Strategies, Virtual Edge Summit 2009, May 2009: As a co-presenter, Cece provided insight regaring the use of social media for event marketing.
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Tooth Whitening on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- best Ventilation on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- canon powershot s110 review on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- club car battery charger on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- 5 gallon Bucket gardening on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries