In lieu of a PRMM Interview this week, I’m sharing these top five ways to make your events more mobile.
MEETINGS:review: Forget about Facebook: Social-mobile convergence will have a wide-ranging impact on the meetings marketplace – An overview of a recent PhoCusWright report regarding the convergence of social media and mobile technologies and their impact on meetings.
Virtual Events Hubs, Moving Mobile to the Center of the Virtual Event Experience – Ike Singh takes a look at the mobile phenomenon and how this will change the virtual and hybrid event experience. This includes access from any device, not just browsers; enhanced hybrid experiences; and local customization.
Midcourse Corrections, A Step by Step Process to Use Text To Screen During Events – Jeff Hurt discusses his experience using text messages during a live presentation.
Influential Marketing Blog, A Guide to Geolocation & Geosocial Marketing in 2011 – This post highlights key uses for geolocation and geosocial applications. There is a point about using this for live events.
TSNN, RFID Means “Revenue From Innovative Device” for Conference Industry – TSNN looks at how RFID (radio frequency identification) technology can be used to track people or objects at an event.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Andrea on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- payday loans edmonton stony plain road on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- calgary loans sunday on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- http://www.avonforum.net/index.php?action=profile&u=4449 on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- HH on Three Tips for Crisis Management in a Social Media World