In this episode of PRMM Interview (http://www.prmeetsmarketing.com), Donna Sanford, president of Sanford Project Partners, discusses how marketers can leverage content more strategically. Topics we discussed include: content for marketing, tips for marketers, rising above the marketing noise and content curation.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Friv8 on Are You Ready for Virtual Trade Shows?
- youtube on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- buy bandage dress fabric on PR Meets Marketing Weekly Articles: May 2, 2008
- chloe sims best good fake tan lotions on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media
- Entertainment Without Boundaries | Naturally UnprEVENTable on Holograms to Make Virtual Appearances at Future Events