I met Chris Abraham, President of Abraham Harrison, while he was in a San Francisco late last year. While we were unable to record an interview at the time, I sent Chris some questions via email. Here are Chris’ video responses, as he shares his thoughts about his company, why they don’t consider themselves a PR agency, and what he would like to see in 2011.
Briefly, Chris is a leading expert in online public relations with a focus on blogger outreach, blogger engagement, and Internet reputation management. He can be reached on Twitter @chrisabraham.
If you are interested in submitting suggestions for future blog posts or would like to be a guest blogger, please contact me.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Mark Birnbaum EMM on Would YOU Trust a PR Agency Not Involved in Social Media with YOUR Social Media Programs?
- search engine marketing firm on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- http://www.druzinskifotograf.si on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- this domain on Measuring PR: The Quick and Easy Way
- gift shopping on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events