I will be moderating a Focus.com teleconference on Virtual Events on today, December 15th at 11AM PT/ 2PM ET with Jeff Hurt, Donna Sanford, and Shannon Ryan, where we will discuss best practices for hybrid events.
1) Tips for engaging both physical and virtual audiences
2) Key considerations to keep top of mind
3) Technologies that can enhance the hybrid event experience
Shannon Ryan, Interactive Summit Lead, Focus
Donna Sanford, President , Sanford Project Partners,
Jeff Hurt, Director of Education & Engagement, Velvet Chansaw Consultin
Toll Free United States (866) 951-1151
Toll United States (201) 590-2255
Conference #: 4999006
Submit Questions to:
On Focus.com, use the keyword: FocusRTVE
On Twitter, use hashtag #FocusRTVE
Share this with your Friends:
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- spirit lords hack 2015 on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- detecto scales on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- ???? vpn on Social Media 101: Content Marketing
- ???? vpn on Five Ways to Get Hung Up On
- ?????? ????? ????? ???? on Book Review – Digital Body Language by Steven Woods