I will be moderating a Focus.com teleconference on Virtual Events on today, December 15th at 11AM PT/ 2PM ET with Jeff Hurt, Donna Sanford, and Shannon Ryan, where we will discuss best practices for hybrid events.
1) Tips for engaging both physical and virtual audiences
2) Key considerations to keep top of mind
3) Technologies that can enhance the hybrid event experience
Shannon Ryan, Interactive Summit Lead, Focus
Donna Sanford, President , Sanford Project Partners,
Jeff Hurt, Director of Education & Engagement, Velvet Chansaw Consultin
Toll Free United States (866) 951-1151
Toll United States (201) 590-2255
Conference #: 4999006
Submit Questions to:
On Focus.com, use the keyword: FocusRTVE
On Twitter, use hashtag #FocusRTVE
Share this with your Friends:
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- http://richboysblog.com on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- electronic cigarette company list on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- Karleen Szpak on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- http://www.flickr.com/ on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- youtube.com on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries