In honor of the SF Giants in the World Series today, here is a viral video from a fan (Ashkon Davaran: twitter ashkonmusic) that has generated over 1 million views. This video captured the hearts of the SF Giants season. Maybe this video wouldn’t have gone viral if the Giants didn’t win the pennant, but that’s the point.
Going viral is part content, part timing and part luck. In this case, all three came together.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- ???? vpn on Social Media 101: Content Marketing
- ???? vpn on Five Ways to Get Hung Up On
- ?????? ????? ????? ???? on Book Review – Digital Body Language by Steven Woods
- domain on Response to Comments regarding "Would YOU Trust a PR Firm without a Social Media Presence with Your Social Media Programs"
- car prices in japan on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events