Some 68 percent of respondents to an online poll from Special Events last week say that recent moves by corporations to cancel incentives and other meetings are PR ploys to avoid the “AIG effect.” Twenty-eight percent say the cancellations are a business decision; 2 percent of respondents say they do not know why the events are being canceled.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Power Pump XL Muscle on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- Muscle Core X on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- Lift and glow pro on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- to by_ niejaki on Book Review – Digital Body Language by Steven Woods
- fast n furious 6 on My Top Five Free Online Productivity Tools