I was honored to guest post on a few blogs regarding virtual events and trade shows. If you’re interested in learning more about virtual events, check out these posts:
Bonjour Events:Planning a Successful “Virtual” Event
Julius Solaris’ Event Manager Blog: Virtual Trade Shows are Around the Corner
Lewis Green’s BizSolutions Plus blog: What is a Virtual Event?
Also check out my previous post “Are Your Ready for Virtual Trade Shows?”
technorati tags: Virtual Trade Show Virtual Event Public Relations Marketing
del.icio.us tags: Virtual Trade Show Virtual Event Public Relations Marketing
icerocket tags: Virtual Trade Show Virtual Event Public Relations Marketing
All content copyright Cece Salomon-Lee, Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, with the attribution: By Cece Salomon-Lee, PR Meets Marketing, and a link to the post.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- ???? vpn on Social Media 101: Content Marketing
- ???? vpn on Five Ways to Get Hung Up On
- ?????? ????? ????? ???? on Book Review – Digital Body Language by Steven Woods
- domain on Response to Comments regarding "Would YOU Trust a PR Firm without a Social Media Presence with Your Social Media Programs"
- car prices in japan on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events