I was honored to guest post on a few blogs regarding virtual events and trade shows. If you’re interested in learning more about virtual events, check out these posts:
Bonjour Events:Planning a Successful “Virtual” Event
Julius Solaris’ Event Manager Blog: Virtual Trade Shows are Around the Corner
Lewis Green’s BizSolutions Plus blog: What is a Virtual Event?
Also check out my previous post “Are Your Ready for Virtual Trade Shows?”
technorati tags: Virtual Trade Show Virtual Event Public Relations Marketing
del.icio.us tags: Virtual Trade Show Virtual Event Public Relations Marketing
icerocket tags: Virtual Trade Show Virtual Event Public Relations Marketing
All content copyright Cece Salomon-Lee, Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, with the attribution: By Cece Salomon-Lee, PR Meets Marketing, and a link to the post.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- google adwords tool on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Entertainment Without Boundaries | Naturally UnprEVENTable on Holograms to Make Virtual Appearances at Future Events
- Chris Parente on My top 5 don’ts of LinkedIn
- Cece Salomon-Lee on The Four Stages of Social Media
- Cece Salomon-Lee on 5 Must Top Skills for Today’s Marketing Professional