I was tagged by Larissa Fair of Livingston Buzz for a meme on how to beat the summer blogging slump. It’s been crazy busy at work but here’s my responses to Larissa:
4 things you like about summer
- Warm, sunny days now that I live up in North Bay. If you’ve ever been to San Francisco in the summer, you know what I mean.
- Lounging around on the deck with a drink in hand
- Being lazy with more sunlight to waste
- Napping, well, because it’s my hobby =)
4 of your favorite vacation destinations
- Hawaii, especially Maui where I got married
- Paris when it’s just rained and it smells so fresh outside
- Kaoshiung, Taiwan – it’s the southern most part of the island that is gorgeous
- Wine country – it’s so close to the Bay Area, you can take a quick 1 or 2 day trip to get away
4 of your favorite summer foods
- Corn on the cob, especially when it sticks in your teeth
- Frest watermelon on a warm summer’s night
- Margaritas. Need I say more?
- BBQs – anything on a grill just reminds me of summer
4 concerts not to miss (note, I’m not a big music person, so this list is incomplete)
- Stern Grove concert series – every Sunday, a new musical act comes into town for a concert
- KFOG Kaboom – thought not technically held in the summer, the annual May event says that summer is around the corner
4 things to avoid during the summer
- Working outside in the hot sun
- Bugs bits – they just love my blood
- Staying at work too long – need to balance work/life balance, right?
- Getting wrapped up in everything that needs to be done (prob with Type A’s =)
All content copyright Cece Salomon-Lee, Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, with the attribution: By Cece Salomon-Lee, PR Meets Marketing, and a link to the post.