I was tagged by Larissa Fair of Livingston Buzz for a meme on how to beat the summer blogging slump. It’s been crazy busy at work but here’s my responses to Larissa:
4 things you like about summer
- Warm, sunny days now that I live up in North Bay. If you’ve ever been to San Francisco in the summer, you know what I mean.
- Lounging around on the deck with a drink in hand
- Being lazy with more sunlight to waste
- Napping, well, because it’s my hobby =)
4 of your favorite vacation destinations
- Hawaii, especially Maui where I got married
- Paris when it’s just rained and it smells so fresh outside
- Kaoshiung, Taiwan – it’s the southern most part of the island that is gorgeous
- Wine country – it’s so close to the Bay Area, you can take a quick 1 or 2 day trip to get away
4 of your favorite summer foods
- Corn on the cob, especially when it sticks in your teeth
- Frest watermelon on a warm summer’s night
- Margaritas. Need I say more?
- BBQs – anything on a grill just reminds me of summer
4 concerts not to miss (note, I’m not a big music person, so this list is incomplete)
- Stern Grove concert series – every Sunday, a new musical act comes into town for a concert
- KFOG Kaboom – thought not technically held in the summer, the annual May event says that summer is around the corner
4 things to avoid during the summer
- Working outside in the hot sun
- Bugs bits – they just love my blood
- Staying at work too long – need to balance work/life balance, right?
- Getting wrapped up in everything that needs to be done (prob with Type A’s =)
All content copyright Cece Salomon-Lee, Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, with the attribution: By Cece Salomon-Lee, PR Meets Marketing, and a link to the post.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- spirit lords hack 2015 on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- detecto scales on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- ???? vpn on Social Media 101: Content Marketing
- ???? vpn on Five Ways to Get Hung Up On
- ?????? ????? ????? ???? on Book Review – Digital Body Language by Steven Woods