Wow – I was checking my dashboard stats when I noticed that a couple of folks came to my blog via the AdAge Power 150 – or in this case top 500. AdAge Power 150 (technically 500) looks at various factors for compiling this list such as subjective points, rankings by Google PageRanks and Technorati, and in bound links.
This raises an interesting question about how these lists are compiled. Over the past few weeks, I’ve benefitted from the frequent posts about the upcoming Blogger Social. Why? Because most are also include a list of attendees, which has increased my in bound links and in turn my appearance on this list.
These lists are useful to filter out the number of blogs being created every day. I’m not the only one who looks to these lists to find blogs from a PR and marketing perspective. At some point I wonder – which list do I want to follow?
Other lists to check out:
So I’ll enjoy it while it lasts! =)
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- rottarcos.com on Top Ten Questions for Sweepstakes … Marketing Pilgrim
- Entertainment Without Boundaries | Naturally UnprEVENTable on Holograms to Make Virtual Appearances at Future Events
- http://s.coop/ on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- Chris Parente on My top 5 don’ts of LinkedIn
- Cece Salomon-Lee on The Four Stages of Social Media