I realized how important family is, even if they annoy you!
The power of social media to meet new friends from all over the world
Twitter is truly addicting.
That you don’t have to blog every day. Saying something interesting is more important than frequency.
Good friends are hard to come by – fight for the good ones, don’t stress about the others.
Compromise is important, especially if you’re wrong or think you’re right.
Keep telling yourself that the 49ers will always get better.
Take comfort that at least the Red Sox are doing well.
What lessons have you learned from 2007?
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- domain on Response to Comments regarding "Would YOU Trust a PR Firm without a Social Media Presence with Your Social Media Programs"
- car prices in japan on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Maricruz on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Mason on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- hand 55 gallon drums cheap on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media