I realized how important family is, even if they annoy you!
The power of social media to meet new friends from all over the world
Twitter is truly addicting.
That you don’t have to blog every day. Saying something interesting is more important than frequency.
Good friends are hard to come by – fight for the good ones, don’t stress about the others.
Compromise is important, especially if you’re wrong or think you’re right.
Keep telling yourself that the 49ers will always get better.
Take comfort that at least the Red Sox are doing well.
What lessons have you learned from 2007?
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Marylou on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Tooth Whitening on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- best Ventilation on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- canon powershot s110 review on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- club car battery charger on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries