It’s a brand new year and I’m so looking forward to the Blogger Social. Only 90 more days and party in New York! I’m looking forward to meeting all the bloggers I’ve emailed, as well as those I read.
It should be tons of fun and I offered to teach a salsa class too. If you’re interested in meeting up or learning salsa, leave me a comment and we can arrange some time in between the events.
If you haven’t registered yet, you have until February 15, 2008 to register. It includes three events – one Friday evening, Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Andrea on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- payday loans edmonton stony plain road on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- calgary loans sunday on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- http://www.avonforum.net/index.php?action=profile&u=4449 on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- HH on Three Tips for Crisis Management in a Social Media World