It’s a brand new year and I’m so looking forward to the Blogger Social. Only 90 more days and party in New York! I’m looking forward to meeting all the bloggers I’ve emailed, as well as those I read.
It should be tons of fun and I offered to teach a salsa class too. If you’re interested in meeting up or learning salsa, leave me a comment and we can arrange some time in between the events.
If you haven’t registered yet, you have until February 15, 2008 to register. It includes three events – one Friday evening, Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- domain on Response to Comments regarding "Would YOU Trust a PR Firm without a Social Media Presence with Your Social Media Programs"
- car prices in japan on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Maricruz on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Mason on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- hand 55 gallon drums cheap on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media