Malcolm Gladwell’s book Blink explains how we can have “rapid cognition” in a blink in a eye. This can have us intuitively know why something is a fake, perceive a situation in a certain way or jump to a conclusion.I have to admit, I had a “blink” moment when I read TechCrunch the other day. They were soliciting questions in advance of their interview with John Edwards. I focused on the part about putting questions in the comments section, that I didn’t realize that is was related to technology topics. Um – yeah!
Just teaches me – take your time, read through everything and then respond. =)
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Andrea on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- payday loans edmonton stony plain road on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- calgary loans sunday on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- http://www.avonforum.net/index.php?action=profile&u=4449 on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- HH on Three Tips for Crisis Management in a Social Media World