Malcolm Gladwell’s book Blink explains how we can have “rapid cognition” in a blink in a eye. This can have us intuitively know why something is a fake, perceive a situation in a certain way or jump to a conclusion.I have to admit, I had a “blink” moment when I read TechCrunch the other day. They were soliciting questions in advance of their interview with John Edwards. I focused on the part about putting questions in the comments section, that I didn’t realize that is was related to technology topics. Um – yeah!
Just teaches me – take your time, read through everything and then respond. =)
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- cheapest UN46D6000 online on My Top Five Free Online Productivity Tools
- Power Pump XL Muscle on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- Muscle Core X on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- Lift and glow pro on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- to by_ niejaki on Book Review – Digital Body Language by Steven Woods