Malcolm Gladwell’s book Blink explains how we can have “rapid cognition” in a blink in a eye. This can have us intuitively know why something is a fake, perceive a situation in a certain way or jump to a conclusion.I have to admit, I had a “blink” moment when I read TechCrunch the other day. They were soliciting questions in advance of their interview with John Edwards. I focused on the part about putting questions in the comments section, that I didn’t realize that is was related to technology topics. Um – yeah!
Just teaches me – take your time, read through everything and then respond. =)
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- yahoo on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Friv8 on Are You Ready for Virtual Trade Shows?
- youtube on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- buy bandage dress fabric on PR Meets Marketing Weekly Articles: May 2, 2008
- chloe sims best good fake tan lotions on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media