So I’m planning to attend a few events this month. Let me know if you’ll be there too.
When: 6:00 pm Pacific
Where: Computer History Museum @ 1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, California 94043 US
When: 6:00 – 11:00 pm Easter
Where: The Estate, 1 Boylston Place, Boston, MA 02116
Cost: $10. Currently sold out. Monitor the TechCrunch blog for tickets to be released. I believe there are only 200 left.
When: 10:30 – 1:00 pm Easter
Where: Intercontinental Boston
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Andrea on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- payday loans edmonton stony plain road on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- calgary loans sunday on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- http://www.avonforum.net/index.php?action=profile&u=4449 on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- HH on Three Tips for Crisis Management in a Social Media World