So I’m planning to attend a few events this month. Let me know if you’ll be there too.
When: 6:00 pm Pacific
Where: Computer History Museum @ 1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, California 94043 US
When: 6:00 – 11:00 pm Easter
Where: The Estate, 1 Boylston Place, Boston, MA 02116
Cost: $10. Currently sold out. Monitor the TechCrunch blog for tickets to be released. I believe there are only 200 left.
When: 10:30 – 1:00 pm Easter
Where: Intercontinental Boston
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- domain on Response to Comments regarding "Would YOU Trust a PR Firm without a Social Media Presence with Your Social Media Programs"
- car prices in japan on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Maricruz on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Mason on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- hand 55 gallon drums cheap on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media