So I’m planning to attend a few events this month. Let me know if you’ll be there too.
When: 6:00 pm Pacific
Where: Computer History Museum @ 1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, California 94043 US
When: 6:00 – 11:00 pm Easter
Where: The Estate, 1 Boylston Place, Boston, MA 02116
Cost: $10. Currently sold out. Monitor the TechCrunch blog for tickets to be released. I believe there are only 200 left.
When: 10:30 – 1:00 pm Easter
Where: Intercontinental Boston
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- cheap storage units in atlanta ga on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media
- gazelle interactive on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- sonic dash cheats on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- yahoo on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Friv8 on Are You Ready for Virtual Trade Shows?