“The secret of acting is sincerity. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” – George Burns
Okay, seriously, sincerity is critical. I think you’re aware of some recent examples where people tried to blog pretending they were someone they were not – and got busted for it. I make it very clear who I am and where I’m coming from, and that I don’t take money for blogging. So if I write that I think something is cool, I really think that. Sincerity and authenticity go hand-in-hand, and transparency is what helps readers verify those
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- Andrea on Rise of Social Commerce – Nielsen and Hallmark Summaries
- payday loans edmonton stony plain road on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- calgary loans sunday on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- http://www.avonforum.net/index.php?action=profile&u=4449 on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- HH on Three Tips for Crisis Management in a Social Media World