“The secret of acting is sincerity. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.” – George Burns
Okay, seriously, sincerity is critical. I think you’re aware of some recent examples where people tried to blog pretending they were someone they were not – and got busted for it. I make it very clear who I am and where I’m coming from, and that I don’t take money for blogging. So if I write that I think something is cool, I really think that. Sincerity and authenticity go hand-in-hand, and transparency is what helps readers verify those
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- cheap storage units in atlanta ga on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media
- gazelle interactive on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- sonic dash cheats on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- yahoo on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Friv8 on Are You Ready for Virtual Trade Shows?