My grandmother (June 1913 – September 2007)
I originally started writing my blog to share my thoughts about marketing and PR. Even though I’ve been writing for a short period of time, I’ve met some very interesting people and forging friendships.
Though I don’t believe many people have missed my postings, I wanted to explain why I’ve gone silent. And I did struggle about whether or not I should write this. In the end, I’ve started on the road to opening myself professionally, and to a degree, personally.
My grandmother passed last week and I traveled to New York for the services. She was a great woman who lead a fascinating life – first in mainland China and eventually in the States. She lived a long life with four children and 13 grandchildren. She will be remembered fondly by all who knew her.
I will miss her terribly.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of product marketing for Lanyon Solutions, Inc. and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- domain on Response to Comments regarding "Would YOU Trust a PR Firm without a Social Media Presence with Your Social Media Programs"
- car prices in japan on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Maricruz on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- Mason on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- hand 55 gallon drums cheap on PRMM Interview #16: Chris Abraham on PR and Social Media