My grandmother (June 1913 – September 2007)
I originally started writing my blog to share my thoughts about marketing and PR. Even though I’ve been writing for a short period of time, I’ve met some very interesting people and forging friendships.
Though I don’t believe many people have missed my postings, I wanted to explain why I’ve gone silent. And I did struggle about whether or not I should write this. In the end, I’ve started on the road to opening myself professionally, and to a degree, personally.
My grandmother passed last week and I traveled to New York for the services. She was a great woman who lead a fascinating life – first in mainland China and eventually in the States. She lived a long life with four children and 13 grandchildren. She will be remembered fondly by all who knew her.
I will miss her terribly.
Leave a comment
Additional comments powered byBackType
Cece Salomon-Lee is director of marketing for ACTIVE Network, Business Solutions division, and author of PR Meets Marketing, which explores the intersection of public relations, marketing, and social media.
This blog contains Cece's personal opinions and are not representative of her company's.
- free google play voucher on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- http://richboysblog.com on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- electronic cigarette company list on PRMeetsMarketing Weekly Articles: October 18, 2007
- Karleen Szpak on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events
- http://www.flickr.com/ on Going Virtual Isn’t Necessarily the Answer to Replacing Your Physical Events